[Koha] Problem after the importation of the initial settings of Koha

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Dec 14 01:51:44 NZDT 2018

Hi Paula,

I am not sure which instructions you refer to or which version you tried
to install, so it's hard to tell where things might have gone wrong. The
Koha community provides installation instructions on the wiki. You could
also use them to compare to what you have done so far:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_ubuntu_-_packages

At which step of the installer does the problem happen?

Hope this helps,

Katrin