[Koha] ERROR IN ACQUISITION MODULE

Igbudu Tersoo murphyigbudu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 23:32:51 NZDT 2018

Hi Great ones,

I am using koha 18.05 running on ubuntu 18.04 and database is Mysql ver
14.14 Distrib 5.7.24. I am trying to set up the acquisition module. i have
set a library budget and created funds. afterwards, when i create a vendor
and save. i now go to manage orders to search for the vendor i just
created.  the error seen below pops up. please how do i resolve this?
thanks in advance.
Software error:

Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl5/5.26/DBI.pm line 2081.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.

Murphy Igbudu

System Librarian

Benue State University

Library & Information Services