[Koha] how to maintain bilingual site. customizing left menu items in search results

Vano Tsertsvadze v.tsertsvadze at gipa.ge
Fri Aug 17 06:06:01 NZST 2018

 Dear friends,
I'm writing from Georgian Institute of Public Affairs, we just installed
koha 3.20 version, made some customization and added items in the library
catalog for students purposes.
Here are my two questions for this moment. The first is how to customize
left menu items in search results. When user searches for something, menu
block "refine your search" appears on the left side, showing a lot of
indexes which i think are annoying. For example instead of holding and home
libraries, I'd prefer to see holding library. So my question is if I can
manage appearance of left menu items.

Another question is how to maintain bilingual site in English and in
Georgian. to be more clear - I would like to add library name in Georgian
and in English in "Libraries and groups", allow users to see Georgian name
in Georgian version and English name in English version.

Best regards,
Vano