[Koha] Installation error

Chris Brown chris at stayawake.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 03:00:28 NZST 2018

Hi Fabio,

It would have helped if you had told us that in the first place!

You can do testing without using DNS by putting an entry for library.ffm.org
in your local machine's "hosts" file (the location depends on what
operating system you're running) that points to your local machine's IP
address. There is help with doing that here:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/How_to_set_up_a_domain_name_for_Koha

I'm just curious: if you're a school in Brazil, why are you using a domain
belonging to a Farmers Market organisation in the USA?

Best Regards,

Chris Brown