[Koha] Installation error

Chris Brown chris at stayawake.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 17:59:26 NZST 2018

Hi Fabio,

The domain registrar for ffm.org (it appears to be godaddy.com) should
provide you with some sort of dashboard that allows you to create DNS
records. I can't give you more specific advice because I don't use godaddy.

Maybe try talking to whoever is the IT lead for your company?

Best Regards,

Chris Brown