[Koha] XSLT for UNIMARC

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Fri Sep 22 00:55:15 NZST 2017

Hi Andreas,

There are more developers using MARC21, and more enhancements are provided
pour MARC21 XSLT only.
Sometimes one development in MARC21 does not make sense in UNIMARC (and
vice-versa).
If you submit patches, we will integrate it (after the different
integration steps), so yes it is supported.

I guess support companies have their own XSLT.

Regards,
Jonathan