[Koha] Check-out Counts difference

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 23:37:34 NZST 2017

Hi

After upgrade from Koha 16.5 to 16.11.09.000 / Package Installation/ Ubuntu
14.04 Desktop, In Patrons, did browser cache clearing.

found two problems with check-out.
1)  for some patrons, "Check-out Count" is not same as "Circulation History"
This is causing, confusion while patron login to their account using OPAC.
In OPAC, it showing Available even though it has been checkout.
For koha administrator, the "status" shows blank.

2) Unable to Check-in books, for some patrons.

Therefore, it is most urgent for me to answer the patrons.
I did not understand what is the reason for this behaviour.
Can you please give your suggestions for a fix.

Looking forward for your valuable answers.

With thanks
Satish MV
Librarian
Govt. Engineering College, Hassan.