[Koha] List missing books in Koha 3.18

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Sep 10 03:54:31 NZST 2017

Hi Marton,

there is also a built-in report to list lost items: Reports > Other:
Items lost. It has been improved some in the newer versions. There is
also the item search that allows you to search for lost items and export
a list - Advanced Search > Item Search (link at top of the form) > Lost:
Yes.

Hope this helps and welcome!

Katrin