[Koha] List missing books in Koha 3.18

BASIRU ADETOMIWA adetomiwat at run.edu.ng
Sat Sep 9 03:09:23 NZST 2017

Hi Marton,

You can try below report

SELECT i.itemnumber, i.reserves, i.issues, i.datelastseen,
i.dateaccessioned, i.ccode, b.title, b.author,
i.itemcallnumber, i.barcode, v.lib,
IF(h.reservedate IS NULL, '', 'on hold') AS holds
FROM items i
LEFT JOIN biblio b USING (biblionumber)
LEFT JOIN authorised_values v ON (i.itemlost=v.authorised_value)
LEFT JOIN reserves h ON (b.biblionumber=h.biblionumber)
WHERE i.itemlost != 0 AND v.category='LOST'

OR

SELECT i.itemnumber, b.title, b.author, i.itemcallnumber,
       i.barcode, v.lib
FROM items i
LEFT JOIN biblio b ON (i.biblionumber=b.biblionumber)
LEFT JOIN authorised_values v ON (i.itemlost=v.authorised_value)
WHERE i.itemlost != 0 AND v.category='LOST'

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 3:14 AM, vikram zadgaonkar <
vikramczadgaonkar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Marton,
> Welcome to koha!
> You need to create a report for the same.You can check
> https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library

> source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
> Virus-free.
> source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
> <#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
>
> Vikram Zadgaonkar
>
> On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 3:37 PM, Marton Ribary <Marton.Ribary at lbc.ac.uk>
> wrote:
>
> > Dear Koha community,
> >
> > I have been recently appointed as the Librarian of Leo Baeck College in
> > London. The College currently uses an early version of Koha
> (3.18.02.000).
> > I am still new to Koha, but find it exciting to learn about it.
> >
> > I would like to generate a list of items in our catalogue which are
> marked
> > with a "missing" status. I was browsing the 3.18 manual and other
> > resources, but so far I have been unable to find an easy and
> > straightforward way to do it.
> >
> > I thought I would create a list and add "missing" items to it from the
> > valid search criteria. I am sure there is a way, though.
> >
> > I appreciate any help.
> >
> > Thank you and kind regards,
> > Marton Ribary
> > Librarian
> > Leo Baeck College
> > 80 East End Road, Finchley
> > London N3 2SY
> > Tel: +44 (0)20 8349 610
> > Registered Charity No. 209777
> >

> > ________________________________
> > LEHRHAUS @ Leo Baeck College   HOME OF ADULT JEWISH LEARNING
> >

> > This coming year sees the return of many exciting courses plus the
> > addition of on-line learning opportunities to enable even more people to
> > study with us. We are also delighted to offer Modern Hebrew Ulpan classes
> > as part of the Lehrhaus. For more information please go to our website:
> > lbc.ac.uk/study-with-us/additional-learning-opportunities/lehrhaus
> >
> > ________________________________
> >

> > Disclaimer
> >
> > This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the
> > recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged
> > information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other
> > person. If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and
> > delete the email from your system.

Adetomiwa Basiru (CLN),
FORCE 2016 FELLOW
Librarian I
Redeemer's University (RUN),
P. M. B. 230, Ede Osun State. Nigeria.
Mobile: +234-8067098922, +234-7052367200
http://goo.gl/Vd9p3
http://www.bignigeria.com/

--

<http://adms.run.edu.ng/>