[Koha] Ajax call in self checkout not working in Koha 17.05

Krishna K krishna.moorthy94 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 23:20:46 NZDT 2017

Hi all,

We are currently running Koha 16.11.

On a new hardware, we have installed Koha 17.05,  with Ubuntu 16.04 64
bit,  Mariadb 15.1 and Php 7.1.  We plan to use it as the production
machine shortly.  We have a small customization in self checkout that that
uses an ajax call to query the for the book title, to display the book
title at the time of self checkout. This is not working in the new machine.

But the same customization is working on our earlier version which uses
Ubuntu 14.04 32 bit, Koha 16.11, MySql 5.1 and Php 5.6.

Could anyone help us with some hints on why the Ajax call is not working in
the new setup ?

Thanks in advance,

Krishna

--