[Koha] We request to appear on the list of paid support providers for Koha community.

contacto at etxia.com contacto at etxia.com
Mon Nov 27 16:31:43 NZDT 2017

We request to appear on the list of paid support providers for Koha
community. We are a company that offers hosting of koha, servers with
koha and implementation services for Koha, we support with
consultancy, guidance, training and technical support in koha for
librarians and institutions in Mexico.

Company Name: ETXIA S.A.S. DE C.V. (México)
Contact Person: David Quetzalcóatl Ortega Ramírez
Contact email: contacto at etxia.com
Website: www.etxia.com
Social media: https://www.facebook.com/ETXIA

Demo flavor MARC21
STAFF: http://koha.etxia.com/
OPAC: http://koha.etxia.com:8080/
Username: demo
Password: demo
MARC code organization: MX-MxETX

Link to the koha community can be found in the koha community section
at the following links:
http://www.etxia.com/koha-implementacion/
http://www.etxia.com/koha-cloud/
http://www.etxia.com/koha-appliance/