[Koha] Koha enhancement request

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 17:18:10 NZDT 2017

Dear Mr. Naika

For below two points options are already given in Koha

We want to restrict 'hold' only for checked out items. Option required at
circulation and fine rules: Allow hold only for checked out items

Alert message required for checked in items if there is any hold on such
items to keep those hold item separately at counter without sending for
shelving.

For below point you may contact to Mr. Monirul (CC in this email), however
we have done this with his help.

We want to use multiple levels late fee/fine slab. Currently, Koha supports
only one late fee slab.  We would appreciate any comments or suggestions
that will help us to tweak the koha.

With Regards,

Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,
Biju Patnaik Central Library (BPCL),
NIT Rourkela,
Sundergadh-769008,
Odisha,
India.
Mob:91+9439420860
Website: http://mishravk.com/
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4666-7874

*"Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical
relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul" -- Mahatma
Gandhi*