[Koha] Typos in Koha database description (Table "borrowers")

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Mon May 29 21:50:27 NZST 2017

Hi Marc

> Have a look at devbox that provides a VM with pre-installed Koha for
> development purposes:
>
> https://github.com/digibib/kohadevbox/blob/master/README.md
> (I did not yet test it because I have an own VM for developing).
>
> You find there information and links related to working on patches and
> useful links to Koha documentation for developers as well.

OK, I already suspected this won't be a matter of 5 minutes and there is
no easy way to follow. At the moment I don't have no time to install the
current kohadevbox, relearn kohadevbox, install git, learn git etc. etc.
so I will postpone this matter to some day in the future. Of course this
process is quite scaring when I just want to correct some typos...

But thanks anyway for confirming my apprehensions ;-)

Best wishes: Michael