[Koha] Typos in Koha database description (Table "borrowers")

Marc VĂ©ron veron at veron.ch
Mon May 29 21:32:21 NZST 2017

Hi Michael

Have a look at devbox that provides a VM with pre-installed Koha for
development purposes:

https://github.com/digibib/kohadevbox/blob/master/README.md
(I did not yet test it because I have an own VM for developing).

You find there information and links related to working on patches and
useful links to Koha documentation for developers as well.

If you encounter problems or have questions about devbox it is a good
idea to ask on IRC.

Kind regards
Marc