[Koha] Stuff is experimental response from cron

Tim Koop TimK at mysouthland.com
Fri Mar 10 06:01:11 NZDT 2017

I get emails from my Koha server with the subject:
Cron <root at audio> koha-foreach --enabled --email /usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs/process_message_queue.pl

And the body says things like:

library: given is experimental at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/DateUtils.pm line 133.

library: when is experimental at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/DateUtils.pm line 134.

library: when is experimental at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/DateUtils.pm line 139.

library: when is experimental at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/DateUtils.pm line 144.

Is this bad?  Can I ignore this?  They are coming every few minutes.  How can I turn this off?

Thanks

Tim Koop