[Koha] Search by Title 245 subfields $a $b only

Layale Bassil lb26 at aub.edu.lb
Wed Mar 8 06:10:51 NZDT 2017

Hello,

I know it is an old question but I am facing a similar issue. I need to exclude only the 780$t and 785$t. which means when I specify title in the drop down search by, I don’t want the search to look into 780$t and 785$t however I want the search to search by 780$t and 785$t when I select search by keywords.

How should I edit biblio-koha-indexdefs.xml file to apply this condition?

Thank you in advance,
Reagrds.