[Koha] SQL report for holds waiting for pickup longer than the ReservesMaxPickupDelay number of days

vanda koha vandakoha at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 23:16:06 NZDT 2017

Hi everybody,

I would like to run a report that would show me all the users, their e-mail
adresses, titles and barcodes of items whose holds  have been waiting for
pickup longer than the ReservesMaxPickupDelay number of days (in our case 7
days). Can anyone please help me with the SQL Report? It would be great if
the report showed the number of days or the hold expiration date.

Many thanks,

Vanda