[Koha] Maraming salamat from KohaCon2017 organizers

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 17:05:22 NZST 2017

Dear all, I already have the numbers of registered participants for
KohaCon2017 and I am happy to inform you that we had a total 188
participants during the last KohaCon both for the Main Conference and the
hackfest (we had people attending only the Main Conference and some only
attending the hackfest). We had attendees coming from Malaysia, France,
Australia, U.S.A., Spain, Pakistan, Bhutan and Turkey. Again, Mabuhay at
Maraming Maraming Salamat!