[Koha] Help please! we have problem after upgrading ubuntu from 11.10 up to 12.04

Деловой Библиотекарь mgdb at live.ru
Wed Jun 28 02:08:21 NZST 2017

Hi, Tim

> It would be helpful to know if you upgraded using package or tarball.

[Николай Ластовка] I upgraded start command "do-upgrade-release", I have no mind is it package or tarball, sorry!

> It also helps to know what *nix distro you are using (Centos, Ubuntu, etc)

[Николай Ластовка] ok! We used Ubuntu Server 11.10, now we have 12.04

> It looks like you may need to install a package?
>
> You can usually see if the package is installed by running:
> locate Cache/Memcached.pm
>
> If you have it, it should show up something like:
> /usr/share/perl5/Cache/Memcached.pm
>
> In Ubuntu, you may need to install libcache-memcached-perl apt-get install
> libcache-memcached-perl
>
> If you are using a redhat derivative, you may need to yum install perl-Cache-
> Memcached

[Николай Ластовка] we fixed problems, installed packages as you write. And in general Koha work.
Now I have some questions:
- how start SIP server (our RFID selfbook don't work because not connected to database);
- need I upgrade to next release of Ubuntu (up to 12.10);
- best version of Koha we can update (we have ver. 3.06.03.00) and what we must to control (we have some files in Russian lang);

Thanks fo answer,
Good luck!