[Koha] Main page of Koha Community and Koha 17.05

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Tue Jun 13 10:07:32 NZST 2017

Hi

1. As I've just seen on the main page of the Koha Community (
https://koha-community.org/ ) there is a link saying "Introducing Koha
17.05" - but clicking on it will lead to nowhere since the URL looks like:

https://koha-community.org/koha-17-05-released/%22

The " character (%22) at the end of this URL should be removed. Maybe
the people maintaining the Koha Community page can correct the URL so it
will actually lead to the release notes of Koha 17.05 as intended.

2. Just below this link "Introducing Koha 17.05" there is a button
saying "Try it now" - it leads to some demo pages, but none of them
works with Koha 17.05 but with everything between Koha 3.22 and Koha
16.11. So this is somewhat misleading. Maybe it would be a good idea to
give the actual Koha version that these demos use (as shown in the older
list https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_Demo_Installations ).

3. Which leads to a question: Usually the (always recommended) Debian
packages followed a few day after the initial release of the new Koha
version. But this time Koha 17.05 was released two weeks ago and as far
as I can see there are still no Debian packages. Did I miss something or
does anyone know what happened to the Debian package? When will it be
released?

Best wishes: Michael