[Koha] Limit borrow books

Katrin katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Jun 12 04:30:56 NZST 2017

Hi Luis,

it's working ok for me. I can't think of something in the system
preferences or other administration modules that would cause this
message, it should be a setting in the circulation conditions that is
causing this message. Things I would double check: the different pages
of your circulation conditions (all libraries vs specific libraries),
total rules vs individual rules (smaller table below the big table)

It's easy to miss something there.

Hope this helps,

Katrin