[Koha] Koha 16.11.08 Patrons Page

TSO_Lydell lydell at techsupportonellc.com
Sat Jun 10 06:41:47 NZST 2017

Hi, we just migrated Koha from 16.05.05 to 16.11.08 and there seems to be an
issue on the patrons page. As soon as it loads, a box pops up that says
"Processing...". There is also another box that shows "Added patrons to .".
These go away after you do a search.

Has anyone else run into this? If you did, how did you fix the issue?

Alternatively, is there a way to update Koha? I am guessing updating it
would also take care of the issue but I am not sure how. We are running a
GUI-less Debian server so if someone would have the correct terminal
commands, that would be awesome.

System Info:
OS = Debian 8
Koha Version = 16.11.08
Perl Version = 5.020002
MySQL Version = Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.5.55
Apache Version = 2.4.10
Zebra Version = 2.0.59

Please let me know if you need anything from me. I can get screenshots if
necessary. Thanks!