[Koha] System not generating check-in and check-out messages

Admire Mutsikiwa amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Mon Jul 31 20:01:01 NZST 2017

Hi

I am running Koha  . I   have configured and test that my Koha server is
sending messages.  However, it appears my Koha system is not generating
message to add to the mail queue.  I am testing with a particular patron
account and have enabled  Item -check-in and item check-out notification by
email. However, when I check the Notices Tab in the user account , I am
getting the message " There is no record of any messages that have been sent
to this patron "

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263771117777

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4867406.Josiah_Charles_Stamp>