[Koha] Wiping all partial or full Koha isntallation(s) and installing stable under Mint

C.J.S. Hayward cjsh at cjshayward.com
Wed Jul 26 10:38:11 NZST 2017

My suspicion is that you already had Listen lines predefined and you
double-punched on at least one port.

I moved all Listen lines to ports.conf, removing them from the sites, and
maintaining only one Listen line per port. The behavior is, so far as I can
tell, identical. The .../library/koha-conf.xml credentials are rejected
every single time.

Is there a command line way (bash or mysql) to set the password for
kohauser?

Thanks,