[Koha] Koha Acquisition Module - problems when modifying the price, conversion rate and currency while receving the order

Paul Pandian pandian at imsc.res.in
Thu Jul 20 17:48:12 NZST 2017

Dear Tajoli,

Many thanks. We tried your sandbox (Koha 17.06.00.003) with acqusition
module and found that this particular functionality (change of price,
currency and conversion rates while receiving the order) remains the
VERY same as that of Koha 3.22 as given below in the example:

While editing the order line number, the URL passes two parameters viz.1.
ordernumber and 2.booksellerid as shown below:

http://library.imsc.res.in:8001/cgi-bin/koha/acqui/neworderempty.pl?ordernumber=4&booksellerid=1

As you may notice, the parameters passed in the URL hold good for books
acquisition. But for the serials, subscriptionid is another important
parameter to be passed in the URL to identify the particular serial
subscription. This is not provided even in the Version 17.06. We have to
manually pass this subscriptionid parameter in the URL as below to acheive the
functionality:

So, what should happen is that when passing the parameters in the URL
while editing the orderline during the receipt of the order:

For every order number, system should check for subscriptionid value and
should include the subscriptionid parameter in the URL only when subscriptionid
value is present. In otherwords, if the subscriptionid value is present,
then URL will have subscriptionid parameter with values (&subscriptionid=4
for example). If subscriptionid value is not present for the order number,
then this subscriptionid parameter should NOT be passed at all in the URL.
We think this should fix this problem.  We have tested manually.

Kindly look at the codes and do the needful to effect the above
functionality.

With kind regards,

Paul Pandian and Maruthu Pandiyan

-----
  Scientific Officer (Library)           |
  The Institute of Mathematical Sciences |
  (An Autonomous Institute of Department |
   of Atomic Energy, Goverment of India) |
  CIT Campus, Taramani                   |
  Chennai 600 113, Tamilnadu		|Phone: +91-44-2254 3383(D)
                                         |       +91-44-2254 3100(EPABX)
  India		                        |Fax: +91-44-2254 1586
                        Website https://library.imsc.res.in