[Koha] Error 500 when trying to upload batch of local cover images

Vasiliki Mela vmela at ert.gr
Tue Jul 18 19:27:07 NZST 2017

Hello,

I am trying to upload around 400 local cover images in a batch and I get a
500 error

An error has occurred! *Error 500* This message may have been caused by any
of the following reasons:

   - You made use of an external link to an item that is no longer available
   - You followed an outdated link e.g. from a search engine or a bookmark
   - You tried to access a page that needs authentication
   - An internal link in the client is broken and the page does not exist

What's next?

   - Use top menu bar to navigate to another part of Koha.
   - To report a broken link or any other issue, please contact the Koha
   Administrator. Send email <library at ert.gr>

I followed the instructions (
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.22/en/uploadlocalimages.html), created a
zip that includes the image files and a .txt that connects each one with a
biblio number. I even tried with only two cover images. I have no problem
uploading one by one, but it takes time.

I have Koha version 16.05.03.000 in Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS

Any help would be appreciated.

*Vasiliki Mela*

* ERT S.A. Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation Archives Department Library*