[Koha] Sessions table missing or disabling

Mubassir Ahsan mahsandu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:44:56 NZDT 2017

Dear Community,
I am getting the following error while backing up and logging to koha
//Dumping Koha site inhouse:
* DB to /var/spool/koha/inhouse/inhouse-2017-01-31.sql.gz
mysqldump: Got error: 1146: Table 'koha_inhouse.sessions' doesn't exist
when using LOCK TABLES
\\

I had this error before.
1. I had created new instance and run the web installer, then export the
sessions table to the old koha database
2. I had changed the session storage to memcached, It solved the log in
problem, but it's giving me this error while backing up.
I am still confused why it is happening again and again, please help me.

OS: Debian 8.6 Jessie
Koha: 16.11.02

--

*Best wishes.*