[Koha] Z39.50 non-Latin Characters not imported correctly

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 09:36:18 NZDT 2017

Hi Jane,

What type of installation are you running? As in .deb package based or
tarball? and on what operating system and version?

--
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
WWW  : http://www.l2c2.co.in
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg