[Koha] Converting to Koha 16.05 - some issues

Sir_Charles82 sir_charles822005 at yahoo.de
Tue Feb 21 04:09:32 NZDT 2017

Hello Katrin,

thank you for your reply.

So i will try to convert the text file from ANSI to UTF-8 before doing
anything else.

My Problem is that the data is coming like seen in
http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5922009/Koha_Upgrade_Textdatei_aus_Book2DB_ANSI_001.jpg

there are single fields for name, surname,2nd firstname etc. and I've tried
to route it correctly. But i guess I have to re-catalogue the whole data
once I have corrected the file to UTF-8.

thanks for the hint with 689, i will change it to 650

Thanks again for the help!