[Koha] Converting to Koha 16.05 - some issues

Katrin katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Feb 20 11:21:33 NZDT 2017

Hi Martin,

I took a quick look at the screenshot and noticed a few things:

- Your Umlauts don't look right. Make sure your data is encoded in UTF-8
before you import.

- There is no label showing in front of the publisher and publication
year - this looks a bit odd. I'd try to combine your multiple 264 into
one with $a$b$c. Same for 245 and 100 that are actually not repeatable.

- Your authors appear as surname | firstname. This is because of the
problem noted above. Usually this would look like: surname, firstname
from a single 100$a.

- 689 is a custom field only used in Germany for 'Schlagwortketten' -
you might want to change that to 650 or another more standard field that
will work better with Koha.

Hope this helps,

Katrin