[Koha] doubt regarding serial numbering pattern

pariyaram central library pariyaramcentrallibrary at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 20:11:37 NZDT 2017

Hello....

I am a fresher in koha and now carrying out the serial section and I have a
doubt regarding the serial planning. Now I am doing a journal LANCET which
is a weekly having 51 issues and the vol changes with 25th issue but the
issue no is continuous up to 51. my problem is the issue no has got 5
digits and in the prediction pattern while giving 10064 in BEGINS WITH
column OF ISSUE NO and while going to the test prediction pattern, it will
begin with 10064 but the next issue will be numbered 1 next issue will be
numbered 2 and so on. The actual pattern in which the journal arrives is
mentioned below.ie

1.vol no 389 iss no 10064
2.vol no 389 iss no 10065
3.vol no 389 iss no 10066