[Koha] How to import records with number of item in Koha

Randy Wright RWright at sbbg.org
Fri Dec 15 13:25:25 NZDT 2017

Koha will import multiple items from the 952 field(s) in you MARC records. It sounds like your problem is in getting the Excel file converted to MARC. I would suggest that you ask the question at the MarcEdit list:
https://listserv.gmu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=marcedit-l
Be sure to include a sample of your Excel file.

Randy Wright

Information Resource Steward
Santa Barbara Botanic Garden Blaksley Library
1212 Mission Canyon Road
Santa Barbara CA 93105

805-682-4726 x107

www.sbbg.org