[Koha] How to import records with number of item in Koha

shankar reddy Kolle stkolle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 22:13:12 NZDT 2017

Hello,

I have installed Koha by packages method on Ubuntu 16.05 along with Maria
DB.

I have a title (record) with 5 copies (items) in excel.

How to convert excel into Marc format using marc editor when importing
records along with it's multiple items (that is barcode)?

Can you please advice or share the screenshots if you have done it already
for your library? I have got confused using marc editor with the existing
help documents available on the web.

This would help me a lot for importing thousands of records along with
items with accuracy.

I have also noteddown 952$p ----barcode (items.barcode).

Looking for your guidance.

Dr. Shankar Reddy...