[Koha] Please help this newbie :)

Johan Seyfferdt johan at spbcu.ru
Mon Dec 4 21:35:27 NZDT 2017

Hello.

Thank you for adding me to this mailing list.

I have a question.

I am a sysadmin in St Petersburg, Russia and we are in the process of
moving to Koha.  So I am a newbie :)

I chosed the unimarc option as our database is in rusmarc.  We have our
database in .mrc format,  it is about 27 000 books in cyrilic, english and
german.

I was able to setup koha import that database but the search function does
not work.

I did a lot of googling, i tried kooha 16.05, 16.11, 17.05 on Debain 8 and
9 but without avail...

Any help will be truly appreciated! as i am truly stuck.