[Koha] How to handle the support providers list (was Re: Spam from BestBookBuddies (OpenLX))

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Aug 11 07:34:31 NZST 2017

Hi All

A proposal, for voting on.
1/ make the listing criteria more stringent + move the list off the main site to its own thing.

Or we just make it more official and increase all the problems.

So move it off the site and make it 'the community managed list'. Or some other name. But make it its own thing clearly maintained by volunteers, not part of the main site and in no way official at all.

Chris