[Koha] Search page don't always show results when it should

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Fri Apr 21 03:28:59 NZST 2017

Hi

> Thanks to Jonathan Druart I was able to fix my problem. Huge thanks to
> him and all who tried to help me.
> You simply have to set "UseQueryParser" to "do not try" and no more "no
> results found" when browsing results page.

The text near system preference "UseQueryParser" says:

"[Do not try|Try] to use the QueryParser module for parsing queries.
Please note: enabling this will have no impact if you do not have
QueryParser installed, and everything will continue to work as usual."

So the note seems not to be true.

Best wishes: Michael