[Koha] Search page don't always show results when it should

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Fri Apr 21 02:13:57 NZST 2017

Got access to the OPAC.
We already seen this error before but cannot remember what was the cause:

If you search for 'europe':
/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=europe&branch_group_limit=

The link to page 2 is:
http://81.57.170.67/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=europe%20%23relevance_asc&offset=60&sort_by=relevance_asc

"%20%23relevance_asc" is superfluous.

Maybe OPACUserJS?