[Koha] No patron search results in Koha 16.05.09

Anselm Olweny aolweny at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 03:18:39 NZST 2017

Dear Michael,

Thanks for your guidance. However, I have checked and the patrons are in
the database. Doing CTRL + F5 and $ sudo service koha-common restart has
not resolved the issue.

However, I have now discovered that the problem happens when the number of
search items returned is more that 20 items. When the search results is
less that 20 items,items are displayed as expected.

Could you kindly advise on what else I may look at to resolve this issue.

Regards

Anselm