[Koha] No patron search results in Koha 16.05.09

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Fri Apr 7 10:28:00 NZST 2017

Hi Anselm

> We have koha 16.11.06 installed and we are facing this exact issues. We
> have tried clearing the cache but the problem still persists.
>
> what else could we do?
>         try to clear your cache first - it can be one reason this
>         happens. Also
>         take a look at the networking tab in the dev tools of your
>         browser if
>         the problem remains to see what happens there.
>
>     It was the cache! Seems like if nothing else is working it's always
>     the cache (but I forget about it sometimes...)

"Clearing the cache" in my case meant pressing CTRL+F5 in the
webbrowser. If that doesn't work the first time it may work the second
time...

If this still doesn't work for you I would try:

1. Restart Koha (including Plack):

$ sudo service koha-common restart

2. Are you sure your patrons are actually in the database? You should
find them executing for example the following SQL statement:

mysql> SELECT * FROM borrowers;

Hope this helps.

Best wishes: Michael