[Koha] Koha Staff page Arabic Interface Change Issue

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Sep 27 09:05:02 NZDT 2016

Hi,

do you mean the descriptions of the MARC fields?

Those are from the database and can be translated manually from
Administration > Bibliographic MARC frameworks or using
translate.koha-community.org.

But there is no Arabic web installer yet, so there is no automatic way
to install the files I think. But it could be done manually with SQL.

Hope this helps,

Katrin