[Koha] Software error

vinod kumar vinod.kumar.trf at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 02:21:31 NZDT 2016

Dear Koha Team,

I have installed Koha based on tar file. It is working fine, with version
16.06

Now, I want to migrate it to Git based server which has Koha version
16.06.23

When I do the migrate the old DB (of the tar based installation) to the Git
based installation, and create the Patrons, I do not see the categories of
the Patrons and I get the following error : " Can't call method
"get_expiry_date" on an undefined value at
/var/koha_all/aimt/intranet/cgi-bin/members/memberentry.pl line 375. "

On the other hand, if I take a Git based Koha (older version) to the Git
based new server, everything works fine.

I am surely missing something. Can anyone help in resolving the issue.