[Koha] local language searching problem

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 07:04:38 NZDT 2016

Hi Barton

On Sun, Oct 9, 2016 at 10:11 PM, Barton Chittenden
<barton at bywatersolutions.com> wrote:
> Fatone,
>
> If you do a keyword search in Dzongkha, do you get results? (i.e. the
> "Search the catalog" masthead search on the masthead search in the staff
> client).
>
> How is the Dzongkha text cataloged? Are you using MARC 880?

Bhutanese users that I work with usually enter Dzongkha as any other UTF-8 text.

I suspect the case is a simple one - that of setting up Zebra to use icuchain

Fatone: The name is "Koha" and never "KOHA". It is a proper name, not
an acronym or abbreviation :-)

cheers

Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
WWW  : http://www.l2c2.co.in
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg