[Koha] Sorting Search Results for Arabic titles... Koha 3.14...

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Tue Nov 29 05:21:06 NZDT 2016

Layale,

The first thing you need to do is make sure that you've set up ICU chains,
which enables internationalization in Zebra.

See https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/ICU_chains_configuration

After that, you may need to customize words-icu.xml. See the Arabic section
of

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/ICU_Chains_Library