[Koha] Fines + An Older Koha

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Mon Nov 28 15:12:21 NZDT 2016

First check the value of the system preference FinesMode, then ensure
that fines.pl is running as a cron job.  To see if a grace period is
set, go to the Circulation Rules definition on the Administration page.
Let us know your findings (if the problem persists).

Koha 3.14 is no longer officially supported and as time goes by,
upgrading to a recent version may become more difficult.  We'd recommend
upgrading as soon as possible.  The 'stable' version 16.11 is very new;
'old-stable' or Koha 16.05 is a good option.

I hope this helps,
Bob Birchall
Calyx