[Koha] Fines + An Older Koha

Samuel Crawford samuel.crawford at marianas.edu
Mon Nov 28 14:08:30 NZDT 2016

Hi, Koha Community!

We currently seem to be having a slight issue with our (older) version of
Koha (3.14.11) re: fines.

It seems that the system has stopped (or is not properly) collecting and
recording our patrons' overdue fines.  Books that are well over 10 days
late are turned in, but there is no accumulated fine found under the
patron's name.  There is mention of a "grace period" in global system
preferences, but I can't figure out to what that is currently set in our
system, and/or how to change it.

Can anyone tell me where I might go in this version of Koha to ensure fines
are being accurately calculated?

Thanks in advance,

Sam

*Samuel Judson Crawford*, M.M., M.L.I.S.
Academic Librarian / Acting Director of Library Programs and Services
Northern Marianas College
P. O. Box 501250
Saipan, MP  96950
Phone | 670.237.6798
Fax | 670.234.0759
samuel.crawford at marianas.edu

--
Start Smart. Start at NMC.  Visit the Northern Marianas College website at
www.marianas.edu. <http://www.marianas.edu>

This message and any attachments may contain proprietary and, or
confidential information. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or
forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy all copies.