[Koha] Request to add to the list : New Koha service provider

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Tue Nov 8 03:19:28 NZDT 2016

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 7:38 AM, Sudhir Gandotra @ Kalculate
<sudhir at kalculate.com> wrote:
> *Company Name:*  BEST BOOK BUDDIES
>
> *Contact Person:* Sudhir Gandotra
>
> *Contact email:* info at bestbookbuddies.com
>
> *Website: * www.bestbookbuddies.com
>
> *Telephone:* +91-97185-26699 / +9197185-36699

I note that Best Book Buddies is a service offered by OpenLX [1],
which in turn is a brand of IndServe InfoTech Pvt [2]. There are
already entries on the provider list for both OpenLX and IndServe
InfoTech, and while BBB does appear to be a distinct service offering,
I question the need for multiple listings for Koha services that are
all ultimately provided by the same firm.

I propose to consolidate the listings into one. I note that the
listing page can readily accommodate multiple sets of websites and
contact numbers, and the name field can readily accommodate various
brand names, e.g.,

IndServe InfoTech Pvt (also known as OpenLX and Best Book Buddies)

Please provide the current set of contact names, phone numbers, and
websites for a consolidated listing as well as how you would prefer
the brand names be represented if you do not like the suggested form
above.

[1] http://www.bestbookbuddies.com/register/bbb_registration_terms.pdf
[2] http://www.openlx.com/openlx-alliance.html

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt