[Koha] SQL - Request for change in shelving location

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 19:16:55 NZDT 2016

Hi,

My Koha (3.16) has been installed from packages method on ubuntu 12.4 LTS
Desktop.

I have to set huge number of items (various barcode) among many Records
into Shelving location called = Reference Section.

I mean, I have pick specified barcode (item) from each record to a location
called "Reference section".  Previously, While entering bibliographic
details, I did not set specific barcode(item) into location =referece
section, and
now doing manually one by one will consume huge time, therefore, I request,

Using SQL
how to set following two specific conditions for the specified barcode
(item) having barcode numbers from "1, 2, 3..to 100" set to:

1) 7- Not for Loan to  "Not for Loan" (Previously this field is empty)
2) c-Shelving Location to " Reference section" (Previously this field was
set to shelving location called "General Stock"

Can koha community, please help me to save my time for doing this job using
"sql" ??

thank you in advance,
Satish MV
Librarian