[Koha] Question re. config file for OCLC Connexion Gateway

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Thu Mar 17 08:33:13 NZDT 2016

Hi, Gabriela--

We are ByWater clients and have successfully done our reconfiguring, and I
use the Gateway with Koha (currently 3.18, but we're ready to upgrade to
3.22 anytime) with the OCLC Connexion Client software.

We simply changed the Hostname and Port in the OCLC options' Gateway Export
options.  I didn't have to do anything else--ByWater also hosts our catalog.

Let me know if you'd like any screenshots or detailed instructions, and
please feel free to tell ByWater to take a look at our catalog if it would
be helpful, since our Gateway export is working beautifully with our new
settings.

Hope this is helpful!  Cheerio,
h2
Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov
http://www.nps.gov/safr/learn/historyculture/museum-collections.htm

"The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail."--Gustaf Lindborg