[Koha] Question re. config file for OCLC Connexion Gateway

Gabriela Zoller gzoller at history.pcusa.org
Thu Mar 17 07:58:05 NZDT 2016

Hi all,

We need to update a port number in our OCLC Connexion Gateway settings before ByWater Solutions, our service provider, can upgrade us to Koha 3.22.  The same is true for all ByWater clients using the Gateway, and so I am hoping someone can answer this question.

There are two steps to setting up the Connexion Gateway: 1)  inputting some settings in the Connexion Client, and 2) writing a config file that tells Koha how to handle the incoming records.

I have already changed the Connexion Client settings.

My question is regarding the config file, about which the Koha manual says, "First, you'll need to create a file somewhere on your system with configuration information.  You could put this anywhere that is visible to the account that will be running the service."  I understand what goes into the config file, and that the port number on line 2 of the file has to be changed.  I just don't know where this file lives in order to grab it and edit it.  Our Koha server is hosted.

No one at my institution remember how this was set up when we went live (before my time).  Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,

Gabriela

Gabriela Zoller
Cataloging and Metadata Librarian
Presbyterian Historical Society
425 Lombard Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147-1516
ph: 215-928-3881
fax: 215-627-0115
gzoller at history.pcusa.org

Learn more on our website<http://www.history.pcusa.org/> | Follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Presbyterian-Historical-Society/109477905406> | Sign Up for e-newsletters<http://pcusa.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=d250adcb775dd16a5851f4a36&id=470cfb4178>| Make a gift<http://www.history.pcusa.org/support/>