[Koha] Koha Live Demo Server for LIS Community

Sher Afzal libsolisb at outlook.com
Wed Mar 16 19:59:43 NZDT 2016

Dear Sir/Madam

We are introduce yourself as koha support provider for LIS Pakistan and Asia pacific. We are a dedicated team for providing server to LIS community. We have already implemented koha in more than 18 Universities/Organizations within Pakistan and we also provide training and support servers to LIS community within Pakistan. We conducted more than 65 + training session for LIS community on Koha which are regularly publish in Koha News letter too. Now we offering LIVE Demo Services for LIS we request to add both our company and Server Link on Koha Live demo list in order to provide serveries to Asia LIS community. Our details as per your requirement are as following:

Company Name: Full Stack Solutions

Contact Person:   Sher Afzal/ Zaheer Ahmed/ Zeshan Ullah/ Mr Tufail/ Mr Mumtaz Sajid

Contact email: info at fullstack.com.pk;  fullstackisb at outlook.com; libsolisb at outlook.com

Website:     www.fullstack.com.pk<http://www.fullstack.com.pk>

FullStack IT Consultancy<http://www.fullstack.com.pk/>
www.fullstack.com.pk
ABOUT US. Full Stack solutions are one of the leading information technology services company by providing IT consulting, digital solutions, website, ERP solutions ...

Telephone:  0092345 8555800   Office: 0092 51 2606473 & 2204135

It is further stated that we also included a link of our main webpage in bottom area website  http://www.koha-community.org<http://www.koha-community.org/>. If this is not accepted to you we will added in any other suitable place which you recommend.

The link of Koha live Demo are as following:

http://fullstack.com.pk/koha_demo.html

Username: Koha_Pakistan
Password: FullStack.2016
We hope that you will entertain our request at the earliest please.

Regards

Sher Afzal

Paksitan